TEFL/ESL Teacher for Maths, Science, and English
Share Job Posting:
About the Job
EMG Education is looking for skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons. We have the largest community of teaching expats within Vietnam, and we provide a safe and rewarding experience for our new teachers. Vietnam is a country that has handled the COVID-19 pandemic very well amidst difficulty, where the majority of people have been able to return to normalcy. This is a unique experience that allows our teaching staff to broaden their horizons in a professional manner.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Category: Academic Maths, Science, and English
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
- Competitive contracted salary;
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
- Up to 23 paid holidays per year – 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave;
- Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
- The opportunity to travel and live in a foreign country, under a very controlled pandemic, and learn about a new culture.
- Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG;
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Please include the following with your application to email@example.com:
- Statement of intent/cover letter
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- Scan of information passport page
- Updated criminal record check
- A recent photo
All employees are required to follow COVID-19 restrictions as per Vietnam law, including masks and mandatory quarantine upon arrival in Vietnam.