Native English Teacher Needed For A Funny Language School
Share Job Posting:
About the Job
Luckids is a dynamic and exciting center for children who have enthusiasm for learning.
And we offer the chance to get involved in Korea for the most wonderful experience.
Our programs are designed for children who are in kindergarten, primary school.
All our classes have limited students(up to 8) so We provide high quality education.
We go to picnics once a month to places which are attractive and fun.
We are looking for a TEFL teacher who has high expectations of children’s learning and passion and who wants to enjoy both the city and country life.
Our center is located southern part in Korea.
We are from 10mins from the 4th biggest city in Korea.
In addition, It’s near from beaches and beautiful islands.
And the best foods in Korea are all around near here.
The city we have our center is newly developed by government.
Every public facility and secure levels are perfect and the national second biggest lake park is centered in our town.
You can walk and feel beautiful surroundings.
• Salary from 2.4M KRW (upper limit flexible depending on qualifications)
• Free, well-located and furnished individual accommodation within walking distance of the center
• Paid Vacation
• Return airfare
• Typical teaching hours from 9am - 6pm
• Training provided
• Small class size, with an average class of 8 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities to learn Korean culture
• Ongoing teacher support
• Education Required: Bachelor
• Native English speaker
• Commitment to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
• TEFL/TESOL preferred