Tesol Trainers In Cambodia
Share Job Posting:
About the Job
AVSE-TESOL (RTO: 45373) delivers an Australian Government accredited Cert IV in TESOL (10773NAT) training programme in Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City) and Cambodia (Phnom Penh). We’ve been on the ground in Southeast Asia for 15+ years.
We’re looking to engage TESOL Trainers for our Hanoi and Phnom Penh sites, starting in March 2023 (+/-).
The core responsibilities include:
- Deliver AVSE’s Cert IV in TESOL course (onsite)
- Act as the Location Manager for AVSE-TESOL
- Ensure observation and teaching practice opportunities are available for TESOL students at partner institutions
- Assist TESOL students with general inquiries and lesson planning
- Problem solving with TESOL students and partner institutions
- Guide and direct local Administrative staff
- Conduit between AVSE-TESOL and partner institutions
Salary, benefits, work hours and the like, will be discussed with suitably-qualified applicants. By way of providing guidance, our current TESOL Trainers are managing to save over US $1,000.00 a month, working sensible hours – without cutting any corners.
The core qualifications to work as a TESOL Trainer at AVSE-TESOL are necessarily prescriptive:
- University degree in any discipline
- TESOL, TEFL or CELTA certification (government-regulated)
- Certificate IV in TAE 40116 (accredited under the AQF) - or a commitment to obtain this certification
- Teaching or Training experience (minimum of five years)