Summer Camp Tutor 2023
Share Job Posting:
About the Job
Our Summer camps facilitate and encourage learning through games, songs, creative
activities such as arts & crafts and performance showcases. We aim to make English
language learning fun for both tutors and students. A typical day at camp starts and
ends with the students singing English songs together. The rest of the day is divided
between the children working in small groups with their own personal tutor and
taking part in big activities with the rest of the camp.
PAY: 440 Euros for completion of a two-week summer camp.
RETURNING TUTORS: salary higher depending on experience
ACCOMMODATION: Fully provided by BELL DURING summer camps.
MEALS: Fully provided throughout summer camps.
TRANSPORT: Transport is provided from meeting point to your summer camp
- Be a fun, enthusiastic, highly energetic and self-sufficient individual
- Be flexible with teaching styles and be willing to learn new teaching methods
- Be creative and have the ability to facilitate a variety of large group programs
(including sports, arts and crafts, theatre, games etc.)
- Have a genuine interest in working with children (previous experience is preferred,
however it is not essential as full training is provided)
- Be open-minded and have an interest in learning about other cultures
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
Native-level English speaker