Efl Teachers Required In Italy
Share Job Posting:
About the Job
Tuttolingue is a well established Language School founded in 1995. We are based in the beautiful city of Catania, Sicily. We are a Cambridge English Language Preparation Centre and a Trinity College registered Examination Centre.
We offer courses at all levels for groups and individuals, and we prepare students for the Cambridge English suite exams.
Classes are held from Monday to Saturday. The school has a desktop computer and a TV in all classrooms and an excellent resource library.
We are looking for a full-time mother-tongue level teacher starting asap till June 2023. If you are creative, proactive and organized - please apply!
- EFL Teacher (2+ years of experience, groups and individuals)
- focus on Young Learners and Teens
- 25 working hours per week.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: 1200 euros net
- Paid holidays
- Overtime rate paid for additional hours
- Support with professional development and team-building activities
- Help in finding accommodation
-CELTA including observed teaching;
-Experience in teaching a variety of different levels from Beginner to Advanced.
-All applicants must have the legal status to work in the EU.