Full-time EFL Teacher
Share Job Posting:
This ESL English teaching position has been posted by Frank Spain, apply now for this great job to teach English in Spain. More job details below.
About the Job
Escuela De Idiomas Spain, in Puertollano (Ciudad Real, Spain) is looking for a full-time EFL teacher to start immediately. A well-established private language school with over 40 years of experience in the sector the successful candidate would be joining part of a highly qualified and dedicated team.
- Full-time contract including time for preparation and planning.
- Accommodation within 10-minutes walk of the school
- Successful candidates will be offered renewal for the academic year of 20/21
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start until the end of June 2020
Applicants should hold:
- European passport or valid NIE
- Relevant graduate degree
- CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or similar TEFL qualification
- Native or C2 + level of English
- A working knowledge of and/or experience preparing Cambridge English exams would be advantageous
- Relevant experience disarable
- A working knowledge of Spanish would also be an advantage, although classes are imparted entirely in English.
Applicants should forward an up-to-date CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Browse related jobs
Browse similar and related ESL teaching jobs based on location, job type, or employer.
Get the latest ESL jobs direct to your inbox!
Sign up for our ESL jobs newsletter and get notifications of all the latest ESL Job posting sent directly to your email. Don't let your dream job slip you by!