Teach Adults / Teens - 27 Locations To Choose From - Training Centres
Share Job Posting:
This ESL English teaching position has been posted by Stephanie Scott, apply now for this great job to teach English in China. More job details below.
About the Job
Teach Teens / Adults - Training Centres - Various Locations in China
United Study is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our reputable partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of.
The training centres are in 27 different cities all over China; including cities such as Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xi’an, Nanjing and many more!
No experience necessary, new teachers welcome!
Ongoing Positions Available
Competitive Salary: 12000-18000 RMB per month, ($1,705 - $2,560 USD), (£1,320 - £1,975 GBP), (depending on qualification)
- a) Student age: Teens (10-18), Adults, (18+)
- b) Class Size: one on one, small groups of four and groups up to 10-12 students.
- c) Working hours: 25 teaching hours, 10 office hours per week and 2 days off (weekdays)
- d) Working shift: 9/10am-5/6pm OR 1/2pm-9/10pm
- c) Teach classes, prepare and complete all associated tasks.
- d) Complete assignments allocated by the head teacher
- e) Attend training, meetings and company activities
- f) Continuously learning and improving your teaching skills
- g) Maintain a good relationship with students and colleagues
- a) Salary ranging: 12000-18000 RMB per month, ($1,705 - $2,560 USD), (£1,320 - £1,975 GBP), (depending on qualification)
- b) Housing allowance: 1500-3000 RMB per month, ($215 - $425 USD) (£165 - £330 GBP), (depending on qualification and city)
- c) Quarterly performance bonus of 2500 RMB, ($355 USD), (£275 GBP), (depending on performance)
- d) Air ticket allowance: 8000 RMB per year, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
- e) Contract renewal bonus of 3000-6000 RMB, ($425 - $855 USD), (£330 - £660 GBP)
- f) Open class bonus of 200 RMB per new student, ($28 USD), (£22 GBP)
- g) Vacation: 10 days annual leave, 11 Chinese public holidays and 1-day off for Christmas
- h) Prepaid TEFL course (Optional)
- i) Seven days hotel reimbursement
- j) Insurance: Health and accident insurance provided
- k) Reimbursement: Up to 9000 RMB, ($1,280 USD), (£990), (visa application fee reimbursement)
- a) Interview guidance and arrangement
- b) Visa guidance, follow up and advice
- c) Pre-training: orientation, learn about Chinese culture and learn Mandarin
- d) Airport pickup
- e) Hotel arrangement upon arrival
- f) Apartment rent support
- g) City life introduction and guidance
- h) Activities provided
Please send your CV/Resume, a recent photograph and quote: EJF/Adults/Teens